Provides an Summary of all activity on account and the top up of credit for outgoing calls.
NOTE: Demo Data will display on Graphs until 7 days of Data has been accumulated.
- Click to Purchase additional Credit for Calls any selections made will be placed in basket for checkout.
- Click to open Auto Top Up Options and configure.
- Select Time Interval to display on Graphs.
- To add additional or previously removed Graphs just click and select desired options.
- All Graphs can be removed and later added to Dashboard except for Credit/Payment Panel.
This feature allows for the automatic purchase of PSTN call credit using any saved payment details.
- Select from drop down Credit Value that system should top up with automatically.
- Select threshold when Auto Topup will automatically add more call credit.
- Click to Enable Auto Topup with selected settings. If already active this will disable Auto Topup feature.
If Needed PSTN call credit can be added manually.
- Click Buy to Open the Dropdown list of Quick add Values.
- Select the Value to top up with and add it to the Basket.
- Select the Basket to see and Edit Call Credit value before completing purchase.
- Use +/- to Customize the Credit Value.
- Click the Bin Icon to Remove Items from Selected Row.
- Click to Pay using Funds from Bank Transfer.
- Click to Select one of the Saved Credit cards on the account.
- Click to Enter and used a New or Unsaved credit card.
- Select Cancel to close the basket without making any further changes.