This Acceptable Use Policy has been created to ensure the privacy, reliability and security of the GoTrunk network. Our Customers are expected to use the services in a legal and responsible manner as well as with courtesy and respect.
This Usage Policy must be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions and may be revised, without notice, at any time, at the sole discretion of GoTrunk. It is the Customers responsibility to ensure they comply with the latest edition at any given time.
GoTrunk, in their sole discretion, retain the right to terminate, delete or disable, without recompense, any account that breaches this Usage Policy.
- No material, that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law, statute or regulation, is to be communicated through GoTrunk’s services.
- No material or data that is in violation of UK regulation or law is to be communicated, distributed or stored via GoTrunk’s services, including, but not limited to, any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or any statute. Any such material discovered will be removed, by GoTrunk, from their servers.
- Customers are prohibited from using GoTrunk’s minutes bundle service for auto-dialling, continuous or excessive call forwarding and/or call diversion, fax or voicemail dissemination and/or continuous or excessive outbound only services. Any use of the service that is, in GoTrunk’s belief, inconsistent with normal business usage patterns, will result in immediate disablement or modification of the service.
- Maintaining accurate and current billing information is the responsibility of the Customer. Providing false information at any time and/or fraudulent use of credit/debit card information may result in immediate termination of the services and may expose the offender to civil or criminal liability.
- Customer login names and passwords must be kept secret and not be communicated to any third party in order to prevent unauthorised access to their account. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to ensure the security of any such login details.
- Customers are prohibited from circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network, or account.
- Customers violating systems or network security may find themselves liable to criminal or civil action. GoTrunk will co-operate fully with any investigations of violations of security at other sites, including those of any law enforcement authorities investigating suspected criminal violations.
- GoTrunk reserve the right to check the security of any Customer’s equipment or devices connected to its network if it reasonably believes that it may be at risk from external attack (hacking) or they believe that its terms and conditions are not being adhered to.
- GoTrunk reserve the right to suspend any account and/ or access to its systems or network during investigation of suspected or potential abuse of this policy.
- Any Customers engaging in abuse of GoTrunk’s systems or network will be notified their behaviour is unacceptable and may have their account terminated if such abuse continues.
- GoTrunk reserves a right to terminate with immediate effect accounts that initiates traffic to profit generating numbers (Premium Rate Numbers). No refund will be offered under any circumstances in that case.
- Any services marketed as “Unlimited” are provided within limits set by infrastructure and entirely within GoTrunk discretion. GoTrunk reserves a right to terminate, delete or disable any account that we believe is inconsistent with normal business usage patterns. GoTrunk may offer you an alternative subscription if such a situation occurs.